Tuesday 28 October 2008

Hello again.

A veeery long time since I've been here - time to start again, I think. It's been such a long time there was a reply for one of my posts from Nov/07 I'd missed checking up on. Sorry Richard/Ricardo...
As of now I'm back into digital photography - I've bought a new camera (Nikon D90) and am busy putting it through it's paces. I haven't learned it fully yet, but the process of doing it is fun & I learn a lot along the way. I've realized I have to master the digital processing if I want to take full advantages of the camera and have the desired level of control over the final output. So - onto Photoshop Elements and Lightroom. So of now I have to negotiate three steep learning curves: the camera's, PE and LR. Phew...
Well- the innards of all this is probably for other photofreaks out there, so I'll spare the general public my rants. Check out my links-box for pointers to my photo hide-outs on the net if you MUST know what's going on photowise. I'll pop a photo here every now and then.
Above's one of the latest of him...

No comments: